Abby hornacek happens to be an American writer as well as media character. She is as of now quite famous for being a little girl of the previous NBA player who turned mentor, Mr. Jeff Hornacek. As she works in the Fox Nation as a move1nent and amusement host and she would co have a movement of Ride to Work close by various catches of the Fox Nation. She is as of now a realized person before joining Fox Nation in view of facilitating a significant number of the celebrated shows.
This season, New York mentor Jeff hornacek has no reason to rejoice. His team goes beyond the top eight of the East, club president Phil Jackson began to clash with Carmelo Anthony, and during home matches, the owner of the Knicks James Dolan can order guards to knock down the floor and take ex-player Charles Oakley out of the arena. But not everything is as bad as it might seem at first glance, and Jeff Abby’s daughter is the main reason for this.
- Abby hornacek was born in Paradise, Arizona on April 25, 1994. The girl is 178 cm tall. She has two brothers – Tyler and Ryan.
- Abby’s main hobby in childhood was volleyball. Together with the school team, she managed to win several tournaments, including the state championship.
- After school, Hornacek went to the University of Southern California, located in Los Angeles. There she studied journalism and continued to engage in volleyball.
- During her studies, Abby worked on university television, and also trained on the famous American channel Fox Sports.
- Sports and journalism are not the only things Abby succeeded in. In 2014, she took part in the Arizona State Beauty Contest, where she managed to take an honorable third place.
- For her sporting and journalistic activities while studying at the University of Southern California, which Hornacek graduated with honors in May 2016, she repeatedly received diplomas and awards.
- After graduating from university, Abby, along with the NBA TV team, covered the Summer League in Las Vegas.
Now Jeff Hornacek’s only daughter is a correspondent on the 120 Sports Internet Channel.
Abby likes interviewing her father the most. The girl admits that she is not afraid to ask him uncomfortable questions, as she wants her reports to always come out informative and interesting, regardless of who the respondent is.
Before the start of the current season, Abby said that her father will be able to succeed as head coach of New York. So far, everything goes to the fact that the “Nyx” after the regular season will begin to prepare not for the playoffs, but for the next season. Let’s see if the situation changes in the next month.